NANA NANI FOUNDATION takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the Foundation as highly confidential. In addition, NANA NANI FOUNDATION does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents.
The Foundation deeply values all contributions to sustain our vision and mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with NANA NANI FOUNDATION, we maintain the following policies:
1. We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to NANA NANI FOUNDATION.
2. We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
3. The information requested is for the sole purpose of our information.
4. It will be kept confidential and no commercial use is intended.
5. We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
6. We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
What information we collect
We use personal information collected from donors and volunteers for the purposes of processing payments and communicating with donors about NANA NANI FOUNDATION as well as conducting the fundraising and other operations of NANA NANI FOUNDATION. This information may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments, e-mail address, and any other personal information provided to us (“Donor Data” and “Volunteer Data”)
How we use the information
Donor and Volunteer Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
1. Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
2. Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of NANA NANI FOUNDATION.
3. Internal analysis
4. Record keeping
5. Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
6. Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
7. Other purposes related to the fundraising operations and our vision and mission of the Foundation.