Terms & Conditions
The use of this site is provided by Nana Nani Foundation and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you signify that you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of NANA NANI FOUNDATION or any third party (including without limitation any NANA NANI FOUNDATION sponsor or beneficiary) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. NANA NANI FOUNDATION can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
4. NANA NANI FOUNDATION takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
5. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by NANA NANI FOUNDATION. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
6. No part or full content, text, pictures, projects, growth plan, etc. of the Site can be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way.
8. In addition, the logos, illustrations and photographs displayed on this site are copyrighted with NANA NANI FOUNDATION.